Data protection has always been an important issue for NEVES & NEVES and has taken on greater importance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this context, this Personal Data Protection Policy sets out how NEVES & NEVES will use your personal data.
Most of our clients are corporate, as such, they are not data subject, so the collection of personal data, carried out in the course of our activity, is small and always for the purpose of providing services.
Therefore, under the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (EU), NEVES & NEVES informs that:
1. The personal data collected (such as name, email address, telephone contact, etc.), through your website, email, business cards, business meeting, or others, are processed in the context of its activity and for the purpose of responding to quotation requests, transport organization, products distribution, and in the daily exchange of commercial information;
2. In cases where the collection of personal data is for the purpose of sending newsletters, marketing actions, or any other kind of “automatic decision”, the request for data shall always be accompanied by the request of consent by the data subject. At any time, the user may, through the link in all messages, unsubscribe from the newsletter system, resulting in the deletion of their collected data for this purpose. Data submitted for sending newsletters may be transmitted to the corporate entity sending communications;
3. The personal data processed are those strictly necessary for the proper implementation of the provision of services and always in accordance with its purpose; 4. Personal data will be shared with third parties only with the prior consent of the data controller and / or data subject and with the prior declarative agreement by the third party to ensure compliance with the requirements of the GDPR;
5. The personal data of spontaneous applications or not, to job offers and / or services, will be subject of treatment and shall not be provided to third parties. The collected personal data will be treated exclusively through the internal database;
6. Personal data shall not be shared with third parties inside or outside the EU, except if it’s necessary for the correct provision of a service; 7. All data and information provided or collected shall be treated as confidential and may be subject to external treatment in compliance with the GDPR;
8. All NEVES & NEVES employees are covered by an obligation of confidentiality in respect of the data to which they have access under their duties;
10. The collected personal data is processed electronically and stored safely on their servers (locally), through tools such as firewalls or anti-spam. In place to protect your data loss, misuse, alteration or destruction it’s applied standard operating technology and security measures;
11. Personal data shall be stored and preserved during the legal period, or fiscal required, or for the period strictly necessary in accordance with the purpose for which the information is treated;
12. The personal data subject may, at any time, exercise his rights of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of his data, safeguarding the exceptions provided for in the GDPR, namely legal and fiscal obligations;
14. NEVES & NEVES has appointed an internal team responsible for ensuring compliance with the GDPR, cooperating with the Data Control Authority (DPAs) and responding to the data subject whenever requested.